Friday, January 22, 2010

1 2 3 4 .......

1 2 3 4

uno dos tres cuatro

i noe u want me, want me

you noe i want cha, want cha

i noe u want me

u noe i want cha

I know you want me, want me
You know I want cha, want cha
I know you want me
You know I want cha, want cha
(Ha ha ha)

1 2 3 4
Uno do' tres cuatro

Rumba, si
Ella quiere su Rumba, como?
Rumba, si
Ella quiere su Rumba, como?

Si es verdad que tu eres guapa
Yo te voy a poner gozar
Tu tiene la boca grande
Dale ponte a jugar, como?



~cara nak ilangkan nantok..dgn exercise with lagu ni! yeay!~


p/s: oh..i miss u la sayang...i miss all the time we spent during the last summer oliday.. :(
esp..time ari tu..ptg2 tu..
i bawak u jalan2...hehe..
ngantok2..i kejutkn u..(soryy)
pastu bawak u amek angin..
uuu..rindunye!
if can, i nak balek diz winter break..
but cannot..
got other things to do here..
nnti jumpa time another summer break ye!
:(
(i miss ur flawless white puffy skin!! )


~click here for pics~

1 comment: